Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hot dog-buns, hot dog-buns, turn the page!!!

LOL I have to laugh on the thread i started; "What do You think of" There are 2 pages so far on that thread, but if people just go to the first page, and hit reply all they see is the last entry, on that page, which was made June 3oth. I think after 50 posts on one page,then it goes to page two.

I think from what i read the new web site would eliminate that and no confusion with posting on a long ongoing thread.

Re: Hot dog-buns, hot dog-buns, turn the page!!!

Its still hot dogs on page 2 Akus LOL.....

LOL! People LOVE hot dogs Akus. LOL!!!!!! I noticed all of the hot dog entries. I wondered how long it was going to continue. I thought it was funny to see what everyone thinks of when they think of hot dogs. LOL!

I think I might have been the worst offender...DUH! Never, ever did I think that my posts were going on a different page, I thought all of them were getting lost in cyber-space somewhere. I just HAD to get in the game, so I kept right on posting!!! Felt rather silly when I finally figured it out. I'm glad it was just for fun and not something important.

Hot dog- buns

Sorry Oscar Mayer, made me say it

Aww Karen it happens on long threads like that, all the time. I had a What exercise Thread did You do today, that was 4 pgs long, i am sure the people thought, wow she keeps doing that same exercise over and over! LOL

SO sorry. I was one of those silly people..
I felt rather stupid when I figured it out.