Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
??? regarding calories

Hi all, I am just wondering if any of you that count points, do you also count calories or not worry about calories. I keep thinking in the back of my mind that if I eat all my points, then the calories must be very high. What do you all think? Today, is actually the first day that I have eaten all of my points and will possibly get into my 35 extra points

Re: ??? regarding calories

Steph, I only count points and rarely use my extra points. Everyone is different, but I'm one of them that can't lose if I use the extra 35 points each week...

Patty

Hey Steph, when I was losing weight I only counted points. Now in maintenance, I count calories because I found that I wasn't eating enough food when I tracked my points and experienced some difficulty stabilizing my weight. So I'd say, if you are trying to lose weight, stick to the points. They're easier to keep track of and they keep you "honest" because for the most part, the healthier the food, the better bang for your buck (er, point!)

I dont think i would like counting calories and then counting points......to much. I usually eat all my points, i may have 2-4 left some. I am one that also does not use my 35 weekly points, nor my AP points. I really never really found a need yet to do so,but nice to have them if i do.

I don't count calories and points. That would be way too time-consuming for me. I just count my points every day and journal. I find that if I see what I am eating every day, I will stay within my points. I am also one that can't use a lot of my 35 weekly points. If I find myself going into them, I generally don't lose or have a small gain. It is nice to know that they are there though. I do at times use my AP. I think if you just concentrate on the points, the weight will come off.

Hey, thanks everyone for the info. I will not worry about calories and just count points. Have a great OP day.