Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today July 3rd Tuesday

I have a plan to stay on program today, I'll head to WW weigh in and then leave and head to the beach to meet with a bunch of my WW buddies and sit in the sun for the day.

Tomorrow will be planned also where I will stay OP
to me its just another Wednesday and I won't be
consumed about food. I've been through many July 4th's on WW and have done it successfully, its all
a mind set for me.

I'm on program today, whose with me???

Re: On Program today July 3rd Tuesday

I'm with you Tobe. I will be OP today. I sneaked a peak at the scale this morning since WW will be closed tomorrow due to the holiday and I liked what I saw. Tomorrow is going to be more of a challenge, but I'll handle that too. Staying OP is a meal by meal process for me. Have a great day at the beach. My children are with their father this week, so I think I'll spend the day in the pool(sunbathing) without having to worry about getting splashed!

I'm with you. I have our menu planned for this evening.

As for tomorrow, I have WW'ized my menu down to the homemade ice cream. It tastes good too.

Enjoy your day at the beach! (and pool)

OP, everyday.

I'm with you Tobe. Tomorrow is just another day to me too. We'll be grilling out at my parents house, but that's no biggy. :)

Being OP has just become a lifestyle now. There is no other way to be... I am very lucky that I have a very supportive spouse. He has lost 25 pounds and is off one of his diabetic meds and his hypertension med too. He eats what ever I put in front of him. We have ate out only on special occassions for which we previously planned. That is a big change from eating out all weekend long from Friday night until Monday morning.