Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anyone heard from Maajida?

???????don't know???????????????

Hope shes doing alright..

I put a shout out to her about 2 weeks ago and she did not answer. But in reading messages after that I noticed that she had posted about 1 day earlier
I know she has said that she too is taking care of ill parents.

I do hope all is well!

JeanCat

Aimee, I think it so sweet that you miss us when we don't post for a while. It just proves to me what a loving, caring woman you are. Thanks for being here for all of us "little chicks under your wing". LouAnne

Awe, thank you LouAnne. :)

Just moving this to the top. Maajida, where are you?

with tears welling in my eyes, I am reading your posts here and I cannot tell you all how very much your caring means to me. I have been so discouraged by the way I've been struggling and so disheartened at the way that I let old destructive eating habits get the best of me. Yes, it's true that I've been struggling with ill parents (dad 95 put in dementia care facility 6 weeks ago, and mom 87, put in assisted living a week later), beloved kitten very seriously ill, house totally torn up in major remodel, etc.) and for quite a while I held up well and was right on track with my fitness efforts...but as these situations eased up a bit, I started to fall apart, and I had no idea that being such a new participant here, that I would be missed. My apologies for not responding sooner and I want all of you to know how grateful I am for all the support and caring, and for Aimee setting the tone here at this site for such a caring atmosphere. Guess I've been too embarrassed to post of my extreme relapse. I am newly and tentatively on track today and taking it one step, one day at a time. It's good to know that there is a supportive anchor point for our efforts here in this safe place and thanks to everyone for your posts. Sincerely, maajida

Wow,
Sounds like you've been dealing with a lot. I'm glad you're back though. :) In case you didn't notice, this board is becoming inactive as of yesterday (Friday) because the new message board is completed. We're all moving over there. I hope you come join us. The address is:

www.AimeesAdventures.com/phpBB3

You'll need to register once you're there. See you soon!