General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Thursday July 5th

I have a busy day going on, with alot of walking,
I'm heading out early with a friend to a gigantic
flea mkt, then going to head to lunch
at Panera Bread, thats a treat for me, I haven't been there in a few months, its actually 45 miles from where I am.. I will include whatever I choose for lunch and will have my points available to do do.

Last stop after lunch (with belly full) go and shop in Trader Joes, I was told a long time ago, never walk into a food store on an empty stomach and hungry, thats where all the junk plays a big part
in our minds. we want it all, or at least I do. LOL.

I plan an ON Program today............

Re: On Program today Thursday July 5th

Thank you so much to all who responded to my other post about recommitting. I am so happy to say that I stayed OP yesterday - 20 points and not one more!!

I am OP today too. I have already planned my day and know just I will eat and when. I took my walk this morning too. I can do this - just one day at a time.

I decided to count my week Monday to Monday (I do WW at home). And even though we ate out on Monday of this week, I journaled it and after counting it out, and using my AP's for that day, I found I had actually only used 7 flex poins of my 35. Woo Hoo!! So I am doing fine. I used only my points on Tuesday and Wednesday and plan to try to only dip into my flex points for emergencies or special occasions. I always walk each day for 2 AP's, so I will get 20 points a day. On days I ride my bike, I earn another 3 to 4 Ap's, but I am going to try not to eat them, or plan that if we are having a slightly higher points day foodwise, I will plan those meals for days I ride my bike to balance it out.

I have it all worked out, I just have to do it this time!!

Thanks again!
Uki

I'm OP too. Yesterday, eh not so much but boy was it fun! ;) Today, back to work and OP!

I am OP today, was OP yesterday and felt good about it. My scale is just not moving in any direction and I am getting bummed out. I will see after this evening when I weigh in at 5:30, west coast time

Hi Tobe!
I'm OP all the way! Had a great day yesterday at my brothers bar-b-que, they had cheeseburgers, I brought my "Smartones" TV dinner for lunch. I also brought a fruit and veggie tray so I was set! According to my scale at home, I've lost 5 of the 6 pounds I had gained in Las Vegas. So I need to keep it up!!! Thanks for your everyday posts and have fun at the flea market.
Sharon

I'm OP today. I have a lot of work to do and hope to finish up the new message board by tonight. I don't plan on doing anything today except working and stopping long enough to eat. :) I'll try to swing over here every now and then so I can let my eyes take a break from HTML codes. Hope everyone has a great day!

Op on a rainy day, worked this morning, got up early and had a 5 points bagel with a little bit of cream cheese. The bagel was a sprouted wheat cinnamon raisin, being 5 points it was indeed filling. I had it at 5:30am, with 2 glasses of water,then i took water to work with me. Not once did my belly growl or did i feel hungry, until i came home and had my lunch at 2:00, for dinner i am having Oven-fried Scallops 6-5pts( got fresh scallops at work, on sale $$) and making something called Summer Squash Casserole 1/2 cup - 2 pts.

Oh i picked up some Edy;s ,Sugar Free, Chocolate Chip ice cream.......mmmmmmmmmmm, has tons of mini chips in it. 2 points 1/2 cup.

So my AP day is planned.