Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
June 2007 Newbie Roll Call

Dear All Newbies from June 2007 -
Please add your name and state on this thread and anything else about yourself as a review if you have posted before or to meet you if you have never posted.

Give yourselves a hand for finding and staying here the 'right' place!

This is a great forum community with much strength from people who are on program to loose weight at different junctions:
First timer/beginner to WW, return to WW, approaching maintenance and those on maintenance.

Some have a few pounds to loose, others many pounds to get to goal. But we all have this site and getting to goal in common.

Looking forward to your posts.

Jean Cat

Re: June 2007 Newbie Roll Call

Hi, my name is Kristine, and I am from Plainwell, MI. I am 29; I have been married for 8 years and have 2 adorable children (Zack 6 & Alayna 3). I work full-time, and joined WW Feb, 2006 through the at-work program. I lost 30 pounds working the program until Dec, 2006 when the at-work program canceled. I tried staying OP on my own, but realized I needed the accountability. I had gained about 10 lbs. back when I re-commit at a WW site 6 weeks ago with a friend. I have lost the 10 lbs. and am back on track. I only have about 12 lbs. to go to reach goal; I know I can do this, but it sure is a slow race.

I found this website through another WW member, and I just discovered the message board. I want to say congratulations to all of you, who are part of this website, to your success, and I really admire you for your determination despite the numerous challenges that have come along. I struggle daily to stay OP, but it is such a relief to know others out there are the same.

Thank you, Aimee, for creating a great website! I love reading your daily blogs and I can't wait to start trying some of your recipes.

Re: Re: June 2007 Newbie Roll Call

Welcome Kristine!

Good to hear from you!
What a wonderful story of perseverance!
You go girl!

Keep us posted on your getting to goal!

JeanCat

Welcome Kristine! That's great that your back on track. :)

Thanks for reading my daily blog. You've probably noticed the blog has been a bit lacking this past week. It's because I've been busy building a new message board and shopping cart for my site. I should be finished with the new message board in the next day or so, and I'm hoping to have the shopping cart up by Monday if I can get it all figured out (it's something new for me so I'm learning as I go). I'll try to blog ASAP.

Thanks! Glad to have you with us. :)

Hi Kristien, welcome aboard..We are a good bunch of people so come often and post. I'm proud of you for sticking to it and getting back on the program. You can do it and you are worth it...

Patty

Thanks JeanCat, Aimee & Patty! It's so nice to have a place to go to stay accountable and find answers to questions that plague all of us. This definitely looks like a fun site!

fun it sure it, but at times we can get serious.

Welcome Kristin..........

Yep we welcome you to this fun site. But Tobe is right we do get serious with our 'help each otherout' questions and comments and our working our program. So you are in the right place!

Glad to came to join the fun to stay on program!

JeanCat