Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What's your opinion?

YUp Jill how we all love to play the scale game, me included, moving mine all around the bathroom until I see what I want lol..

I was told that before every meeting every scale is calculated to be 100% right, the scales we have at home are never right anyway, I have a WW one and its not worth a ****, they should have paid me the
$59,00 just to use it, instead of me paying for it.

I do weigh myself every day, and of course its never the same although it is within a few ounces of my correct weight, I do that just to record it daily and to watch myself, if my scale is up a lb, I then drink more water and keep myself off sugar.

that usually works by the time Tuesday morning comes.

Perhaps i am lucky, my scale at home always weighs me the same as the one at WW. But i am sure everyone has their."fav" scale when they get weighed in. I pick the scale that has the receptionist i like at the scale. They did move our scales around to different parts of the room.Partly because of how the room is situated. Because i live in a small town, in my area, we only have 2 WW and they are both on Tuesdays, one in the AM and one in the PM. Each weigh in, is in a different room. If i did not make the tueday meeting, i could drive to other areas but they are 45 mins away. I like to stay with what i am famalair with and that goes with weighing with the same scale each week

I try and use the same scale at meetings each week. But, this past weekend I bought a WW scale at Costco and it was only $28.99 and this morning it weighed me the same, showed no loss. But when I went this evening I had a 4 pound loss. I truly thought I would go in tonight, without any kind of loss. I guess you can't believe any of them...LOL