Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lorraine from Florida

JeanCat,
She went out of town for a few days. Hopefully she'll see this message when she gets back, or you might have to ask her again over at the new message board once everyone has had a chance to sign up.

Thanks Aimee!
When is the big move?
I forgot and have been looking for the post with it in it. My luck I will find it after i pot this. Also I am afraid to not find you all after my surgery! :)
so you got a link?

Thanks
JeanCat

Hi Jencat.. and hello everyone. I'm back from my vacation which was just a few miles away from our house on the beach. We could have gone further but its nice near where we live.
I'm waiting on the price the Orthodontist wants to charge me and the surgeon. I am realy thinking about not doing it more than doing it. The part that you may never feel your mouth again or tongue is a serious consideration as well as the weeks I wont be able to eat solid food and the $$$. If it was 100 % necessary for me to function then I would do it. I've lived with my mouth 42 years and I think its the only one I'm going to have. The Dr kinda put me off the surgery more than he talked me into it.

Just in case anyone missed the message at the top of the main page, this message board is closing. Please move any new messages to the new message board located at:

www.AimeesAdventures.com/phpBB3

Once there, you'll need to register before you can post. I've written up a "how to" section at the new board, so if you aren't sure how to do something, just check out that section. I know it will seem weird at first since it's a new layout, but once you read through the stuff, it will get easier.

See you there. :)

Aimee