Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT A RELIEF!!!!

The loss of our 'new' board was very sad to hear of, especially after all of Aimee's work in setting it up. And I really loved the daily committment to being OP that I always used to post at. This is all very disorienting, but not worth it to provoke me into getting way off track, lol. So I was delighted to get the email that at least linked us back to the original board here. I so hope that we can continue all the wonderful exchanges of support and encouragement that hopefully we can take with all of us no matter if it's the new board or the old. Sincerely, Maajida

Re: WHAT A RELIEF!!!!

THIS BOARD WILL WORK JUST LIKE THE OTHER ONE

I'LL BE POSTING DAILY WEEKLY WEIGH INS.
OP FOR THAT DAY
WHAT WE'RE EATING..

All the support will be here...

Dear Tobe, thank you soooo much for replying to me and for helping to continue the traditions at this site that have been so meaningful for all of us. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart, Maaj

I am relieved also....I have been searching frantically every day since we could no longer post on the old board. I thought perhaps I had done something wrong since I am not a computer whiz. I was missing my daily dose. I am not aware of what happened but I am glad this part is up and running. I had gone here several times but did not have anything until this morning.