Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reading old threads

Maybe it was good the new board went down and lost all the data.
I was just going back over the past threads on this board, its amazing how far we've all come since starting here.. Akus was trying on skinny jeans wishing she could get into them, and today shes in them.
Lorraine was waiting to lost the next 10lbs and thats gone off her body. and now shes below goal
Brandie who isn't with us anymore was back OP.
Myself had hit goal and I was complaining that I hope I could maintain, well i have for the last 8 mo..
Maajida had a lot to lose.she did it.
Cheryl OH achieved below goal..

taking a trip down memory lane was good for me to remember, the struggles we all had, but as a group of
WE... WE did it.

Aren't we the best????? yup I think so...

Re: Reading old threads

yes Toby..I for sure wasent confident i would be 14 1bs below my ww goal of 155 1bs. I knew no matter what I was in this for the long run and take it to where ever I could.
I'm glad we did this together and this site for me is a big part of that.

Amazing, simply amazing!!!

This is proof that Weight Watchers, staying for meetings, getting on the scale, being committed and focused on OP works.

This is still Cheryl of Ohio but changed my name when trying to figure out what happened to the site and trying to get back to where we were.

Still doing great at maintaining. 11 pounds below goal this week even with the holiday get togethers. Just doing a little preplanning, going to the weekly meetings, and exercising every day burning 300 cals using my Polar F6 to keep track.

Where do I need to post my email address? I will do it here and tell me if I need to put it somewhere else. I had emailed Aimee yesterday to try to find out what happened to the site but I know that she is very busy with the job.

cheryl_martinlpn@hotmail.com or
cheryl_martinlpn@yahoo.com

I guess I'm the email lady LOL..

I did post my email for everyone to get in touch
with me and in turn I get all the info to aimee,
if she doesn't see it at least its in her computer

so I now have yours Cheryl I'll use the hotmail address...

so here it is again

toin16@msn.com