Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question of the day... December 16th

We are in Southern Ontario and we're getting socked in. Had two church services to go to and probably won't be able to get to either one. So I'm trying to make the best of it- getting done lots of last minute Christmas preparation- wrapping, decorating, etc. I have a family room full of kids who stayed too long with my son last night and didn't risk driving home. So when they wake up, I'll be making them big breakfasts and sending them on their way before things get worse.

I'm in south Florida..very nice here right now...No hurricaines...lol.

We are in Southwest Mi. and we got about a foot of snow from last night and today, I love it.

Laura

I'm in Georgia and it was 26 this morning with a high of around 50 expected for today. Last week we had record breaking highs and it was in the mid 70's all week!

I'm in Northwest Indiana and we got about a foot of snow too! It looks beautiful! I also got some exercise in by shoveling!!

I live in Southern Mass. We got hit twice in the past few days. Thurday we got about 12 inches. Then Sunday about another 10 inches. Then it turned into sleet.
Thank heavens we can borrow our neighbor's snow blower!!

I'm in So Jersey at the beach on the
Atlantic Ocean,, alot of salt air, no snow just rain. and wind.

it got very cold tonite into the 20's.. brrr
a good nite to stay in and go to bed early

I'm in Western NY and was in NW Ohio over the weekend. We couldn't believe how much they hyped this storm. Everything was closed Sunday and they only got about 4 inches of snow. Drove back to NY today. Ran into some snow around Cleveland and then when we got to Rochester. Had about 8-12 inches of heavy wet snow in our driveway when we got home. My Honda Civic makes a good snow plow so we powered in and then DH got out the tractor and cleaned up the mess. This is kind of a normal snow storm for us.