Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Monday December 17th

Well, the kids got their snow day, but DH didn't. Poor guy! I know he will be jealous...

So, it is another OP day for me. Me and the kids will be here and I was supposed to take my mom to the store today. If the roads seem okay around noon, I will still do that, otherwise I will take her tomorrow. We will play it by ear.

Have a good one!

Uki

Re: OP- Monday December 17th

Its very cold down here in south Florida this morning and the kids are loving it.
I'm on points today and I'm at goal so its a balancing thing.

Yes Lorraine it is a balancing thing, you'll find the longer your on it, the easier it will get,,

I no longer have difficult days, but I must keep
variety an important priority, eating the same thing day in and day out gets the body stuck.

so take it a meal at a time,just like I do....

Re: Re: OP- Monday December 17th

Cold and windy here, doing the normal household things, laundry, dishes, cleaning.
Wrapping Michael's Christmas gifts, i will mail them out tomorrow. I know i should do it today, but, i have one more thing to buy for His daughter, and since the thing i want to buy is close to where i work and i am working tonight i will pick it up then instead of running into town, then comin back home, wrapping it and driving to the post office. Made Him Sprite Cake (which is NOT point friendly, but i did have one slice of it, its a pound cake made with real butter and eggs, lots of eggs and butter)Then made some marshmallow fudge.

Going to make Coconut cookies and Buckeyes the next few days.

Right now i have a headache, but i am as always OP, day 288!!!

Hi All, It is late afternoon, but I am happy to report being OP and intending to be when I go out to dinner in an hour or two. So glad we have this posting thread back again....wow, you guys on maintenance are so inspiring. Love, maaj

Akus...since you are mailing Michael's Christmas and his daughter's, is this a long distance relationship? You know what they say about absence....and it sounds like it makes your heart fonder. Do you get to see him often? My daughter is trying to blend a family so I understand about the child issues besides going through it myself. Best wishes to you and at the scale tonight.

yes it is long distance, very long distance. He is in Texas and i am in Pennsylvania. At times i forget how far He is, because we talk so much on the phone. I have known Him for 2 years, but our relationship did not start getting serious until July of this year... i need a ticker to count off the days till i see Him......Valentine's Day