Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP today Wed 12/19

6 more days and the christmas will be done...

I have my xmas eve and xmas day already planned
in the food dept, and I will stay on program. not even a taste of the no no foods for me

This is my second xmas on WW, and if I did it last year I can do it again this year

My WW leader gave us all an anchor, a small
xmax ornament, just as reminder not to go off track, I have it hanging above my dining room table.
and thats where it all starts and ends at the table..

i'm on program today

Re: OP today Wed 12/19

Good morning everyone! Another great OP day today for me too. I have a bit of running around to do today. I am picking up Christmas gifts for the kids this morning and the fixings for Christmas dinner later in the afternoon. I have to break it up so that I am home to get DS off the bus from kindergarten. I think I am almost done with gifts now. I was doing fine for the 2 younger kids, but the 12 year old was hard. The things he wanted I couldn't find, but I am okay now. I was really tickled about his big present! He wanted a new skateboard and the one he liked was $70. Well, this is out of our price range. Something told me to look on Amazon last week, and I did and got it for $28.50 with free shipping! Hooray!! I couldn't believe it. HE will be so happy because he knew we couldn't afford the other one.

Have a wonderful day to day!! I am really getting into the Christmas spirit - I love this season!

Akus, I sent you an e-mail. Did you get it?

Uki

Hi everyone!

I am OP so far today, but it's hard. We've got so many Christmas cookies, fudge, and goodies in the back lounge that it takes all I have in me to stay away. I have indulged a little, but not nearly as much as I would have normally.

Lately I've just felt like eating everything. It's frustrating.

Olaf- why not try and have some point friendly snacks handy so you don't feel tempted to eat things that are not really what you would have wanted in the first place - tempting because they are lurking around. Then maybe plan for something later in the day (a weight watcher's ice cream, or some other treat that's not too bad) that you can look forward to.

I made a cake for a holiday lunch I hosted in my house last week and found myself sneaking around it all day long LOL! I finally had to put it down the garbage disposal to make it go away (sad to say from the trash it could have been retrievable EWWWE!) So I know how tempting things can seem - but to me anyway - so not worth it!

I am OP with all of you today. Trying to plan for my trip on Friday - bringing healthy things I can have for breakfast and then will try and stay within reason when I am out for dinner.

Have a great day.
Marilyn

OP today and just ate some yummie chocolate that wouldent normally be around. I'm in a size 4 now and I dont want to lose anymore as I'm being told to stop by my family and I feel I'm done too. I've eaten a little extra everyday and not weighed myself all week so I think its a gain this week at ww. I'm trying differant ways of maintaing and this week was the most relaxed I've been so far. If its a gain its back to counting again.

I know what you mean about things that are not normally around. I think as soon as the holiday is over I am going to take a trash bag and pitch everything that is not on program outside in the trash. I fix good on program meals but it is those little things that come into the house as gifts or those things that need to be made for parties etc. We had a pot luck at school today and I took a BIG bowl of veggies and ff dip as well as pumpkin fluff with ginger snaps for dipping. I took my own bun for the ham sandwich too. They are use to me carrying my little green lunch bag with supplements anymore.

We all get those comments from our families and friends. I also am in a 4 and happy with that.