Re: Menu for today Wed 12/19

B: Nutrigrain waffles with Real PB

L: Flat out pizza with turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, and FF cheese

D: Chicken marsala stromboli and eggplant roulettes

treat: cookie dough sundae with toppings

Uki

Hi Uki,

This may sound stupid but what is a flat out pizza? Is it a name brand? Just curious.

Laura

Hi Laura!

A flat out pizza is a pizza made with a flat out wrap. Do you know what they are? I buy mine at Super Wal-Mart in the deli department. They are only 1 point for the lite ones and they are HUGE! I preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with Pam. Then I put the flatout on the cookie sheet, top with sauce, and FF cheese and then add whatever toppings I have around. I bake it about 7 to 10 minutes - just long enough to melt the cheese and not burn the flatout. It is very filling and depending on your toppings, it is as little as 3 points for lunch! Hope that helps.

Uki

Uki,

I've never seen them, is it like a tortilla? Sounds good I'll have to check it out.

Laura

Yes they are like a tortilla only they are oval in shape.

Thanks Cheryl, I know this may sound silly but if it's like a tortilla, do you roll it up and eat it or is it thicker and you cut it in slices???? Thanks.
Laura

I love flat out wraps i use 1 everymorning with an eggbeater omlette done with bacon bits, cheese, and peppers and onions..

or lunch lettuce with tuna...

yes they're wraps Laura..

The green pkg is 1 point the blue pkg is 2 pts, so read the calories, fiber and fat...

If you make a pizza I use it flat like homemade crust and add my toppings. If making a sandwich I roll it. You are welcome. Hope this helped.

I do the same - lay it flat for pizza so that the flatout makes the crust, and then roll it for a sandwich or wrap. I like them with eggbeaters and veggies rolled up too, like Tobe. I also like them spread with Laughing Cow cheese and rolled up. That is good with turkey breast too. You can go crazy with them. I was sold after I ate the first one!

Uki

Thanks everyone, I'll have to go out tomorrow to Super Walmart and check this out.

Laura