Patty
Cheryl OH
Marilyn
Tammy
Becky
Melissa

Good lucl

Re: WW Weigh in today Wed 12/19

I am down 1.8 lbs. this week for a total of 49 lbs. gone forever! I am .8 from goal! It may take a few more weeks with all of the Christmas activities ahead but I am so ready to be at goal! Good luck everyone and have a very Merry Christmas!

Re: WW WEigh in today Wed 12/19

Congratulations Becky. Good job. I'm sure you will make it to your healthy weight soon. Have a wonderful Christmas
Pat

Great job Becky!

I am down 2.6 pounds today for a total of 70.4! I have 3.6 more to say bye to to reach goal. I know it will also take me some more time till I get there what with the holidays, traveling, and the fact that the last 5 pounds really does take forever (glad I got this far to find that out!) but that's life and it will happen give or take a few weeks.

Heading out to see my son in Utah on Friday and then on to Vegas with him for the holidays - not sure if I will have computer access so if not have a very happy holiday everyone and see you when I get back!
Marilyn

Great job all of you gals for WI today

Marilyn
Have a safe and healthy trip, remember enjoy your son, not the food out...

congrats on the total lbs you've lost.. pretty soon we'll all be at goal, and call this the lifer site.

amazing simply amazing at the work thats paid off for all of us.
again we need to say a special thanks to Aimee for all of us able to come here every day...

10.1 below goal.

Wow with Akus there are now at least 3 about to hit goal. Maybe Akus did it this week and I missed it.

That is great news for all, what a great holiday present!!!

Marilyn, i had to laugh when i seen Your total loss, i thought, "my gawd' that is amazing. 70.4 pounds', then i realized i lost 69.4!!LoL, somehow Your's seems so much more.

And yeppers Cheryl i am below goal by 2 pounds.

Akus-
That is too funny - when you see it written out it makes it more real. And I like to equate all those pounds into something thats more visual - like me loosing 14 bags of sugar or 70 bricks of butter or 3 of my dogs! Gosh its hard to think I was carrying all that on my body.

Tobe-
Thanks for the continued support and encouragement. I am so looking forward to seeing my son and the food, well its not that important anymore - I will enjoy but not overly so.

Oh and I went shopping yesterday to treat myself to a new dress for the holidays (and to celebrate my 70 pound loss) and I was a size 6!!!! Long way from squeezing into an 18. Life is Good!

Congrats everyone and thanks for this board - keeps me on track.
Marilyn