Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Thursday December 20th

Good morning all! Hey Akus, did you receie my e-mail? I thought I better check.

Today is the first day of the kids' Christmas break. We will get some groceries today. Little DS has a friend coming over to play and he is sooooo excited. Big DS LOVES to help me wrap presents (we don't do Santa) so this afternoon we will tackle some wrapping too.

Anyway, another OP day today, like any day isn't??? LOL I used to stress so over the holidays, I I just don't anymore. This maintenance thing just is the way things are. What a relief!

Uki

Re: OP - Thursday December 20th

yes, yes, yes...OP today! Hugs, everyone, Maaj

Yes Uki, i did. I worked 8-4 yesterday so when You dont see me "posting" Op or what are you eating, i am usually working daylight. Been busy in the store and at home with the holidays and such.....

I am listening to it now to see if it is "treadmill friendly".... :)
*** after listening to the CD***

ALright Uki the CD has 3 walking programs,so You can pick and choose what one You want..

10 minute steady walk
16 minute vigarious walk
15 minute challenge ( start off slow then fast then slow)

I made buckeyes last night (chocolate covered peanut butter balls) I counted each one i ate( 2)then i made chocolate peanut butter cookies and again was ACCCOUNTABLE for the points.
During the day i had a very light breakfast and lunch, so it was ok to eat and indulge in the cookies and not feel guilty.
This morning i seen the leftover bowl of melted chocolate and dipped my finger into it. After the second "dip" i popped a clementine into my mouth and filled the bowl up with soapy water. Chocolate is not a very filling breakfast item!

Totally op in my losing mode.
Back on track after my ww meeting.

OP with extra vigilance. After my gain of 2.5# this week. I know that it came from eating cookies and othr goodies at MIL house. She doesn't understand people with "weight problems". She bought me some sugar free chocolates but when I looked at the calories and fat in them I at least passed them up. She was upset since she bought them special for me. She even got made at my son for not taking a bag of cookies home with him. He and his girlfriend have started going to a gym and dieting. I was proud of him for refusing the cookies. I learned that I don't have the will power to resist things that I truly love. That's why they aren't in my house.