Author
Comment
WW Weigh in today Thurs 12/20

Going today is

Lorraine
Pat

Good luck

Re: WW Weigh in today Thurs 12/20

The no counting no journaling thing for me isant working and I'm up 3 1bs. I'm back to my ww ways and in the losing mode. I am not too upset because 'm still 11 1bs under goal and in a size 4. It will be difficult to lose over Christmas so as lomg as I dont gain it will be a sucess.

After 4 days eating everything at my MIL's I'm happy that I'm only up 2.5 #. I'll really have to work if I'm going to make my goal of losing 40# by the end of the year. Need to lose 3.5 #.

Lorraine
I can just share my own experience, when I hit goal which was about 9 mo ago, I still journel every day.
On Tues Morning I take out a new journel and get the week going..
If I didn't journel I wouldn't remember what I
injested...

so glad to hear your getting back on track cause that 3 can double to 6 in a heartbeat. and I know you know that, just as well as I know that...

I have about 50 clean journels in my drawer with all
the other WW goodies, and by the way WW has a new
starter book out,, some changes were made from a year
ago, so for us that go, we all got that book..
I got it two weeks ago, and this last meeting I went to we got week 2 exercise and next week there'll be another one week 3...

Theres also new product coming out for sale on the
1st of Jan... i hear some good things.

Re: Re: WW Weigh in today Thurs 12/20

the two biggest changes i made for me this time when i re-started WW was journaling/ keeping track,plus exercise. Previous times i did not track after i lost so much weight and then soon returned back to my old eating habits....

When you write it down You can see what You are eating. I think when You dont write it, you forget what You eat. Sorta like out of sight-out of mind.

Do they have a new starter book each year??

Since i never stayed OP this long, i wasnt sure if they did this each year or not.

usually every Dec or Jan they come out with a kind of a new program..
I'm sticking to the old one which worked for me..
I don't do too well with change..

I feel if its not broke, don't fix it..