Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability

Since the old accountability thread isn't here anymore I'm going to start this one for myself. Today was a weight circuit day and then 45 minutes aerobics in the pool. This is the first week of being back with the weights since August and I was surprised that I could still easily lift the weights I was back then. Decided to do only 2 days (instead of 3) with the weights. Have been in the pool 3 days so far this week.

Re: Exercise Accountability

Thanks for starting this, Patty! I totally forgot with the new board and all...

This week my plans were to walk on the treadmill Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. What I actually did was walk, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday so far. I plan to walk to day too since we are eating out tonight. All those AP's help out! I will post after I have done it.

Uki

45 minutes/3 miles on the treadmill today.

Uki

90 minutes of aerobics in the pool. What a workout. Maybe time for a nap this afternoon.

no "formal" exercise today. Will spend the day making cookies and snacks and hopefully sewing a blanket for DH Christmas present. He knows he's getting it so if it doesn't get done no problem

Treadmill for 50 minutes on the steep incline.

Uki

I am glad to see that there are people still exercising and posting about it! Keep up the good work! I am still a gym rat! I have been doing 50 minutes eliptical and about 30 mins weight training. In the evenings I am trying to do 30 minutes on the bike in my home. I ate so much over the Christmas holiday that I feel I need to rev things up to get back to what I was!
Tammy

I've been sick and then dealing with tummy problems. So I took a few weeks off exercising.
I'm back at it this week. Did it Thursday, Friday and will on Sunday.
Next week I will boost it all up some more.

Tammy and Krissy, Good to see both of you posting your exercise. Hopefully there will be a new thread started each week to keep us all in line.

Don't you worry, Patty! I will start the thread each week and anyone who wants to post can feel free to do so.

I did the treadmill this morning on the steepest incline for 50 minutes.

Ladies, would you like me to start the thread on Sundays or Mondays? I can do either. Just let me know your preference.

Uki

Hi Uki, I love the idea of an exercise thread perhaps on Mondays to keep us organized in that regard for the week. I am recovering from the flu and gradually hoping to resume my workout routine. Maajida

Starting the thread on Mondays would work best for me too. Sunday mornings are a bit hectic with church and all. I am so glad to see so many of us using this thread! That just warms my heart...

Uki