Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seems like a few are not weighing in

I have several names thats not weighing in weekly, or biweekly..

As per Aimee's thread 2 weeks missed and your name comes off the progress chart..

So if your not going to participate please let me
know via PM or email...

Re: Seems like a few are not weighing in

I am one of the "few" that have not been reporting in. I have been weighing in for the most part, I've just been so busy with Christmas planning and such that I've not had much time to get on this computer and do much for myself!
Anywho, I do still want to participate and will continue posting if you haven't already removed me. If you have removed me, then I certainly understand 'cause rules are rules.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I am kind of bummed though. I was hoping to read some old threads and I can't find them. Is the other board gone now?
TIA<
Tammy

Hey Tammy
Good to see you posting..

Aimee posted today that she might stop the progress chart being shes so busy working full time, but if we still want to report our losses or gains we can still post it.

so its entirely up to the group as what they want to do, I'll see post the daily Wi's....

To answer your question Tammy the other board is shot down.. so this is it, back to the old..

but its all still good...

Toby,

Hey, this is the first time in a couple weeks that I have been able to get on this web site. I tried a couple weeks ago to get on and post my weight and the message board was down--I had access to none of the threads--same last week. Are we back to the old style of message board b/c on my end, it looks that way. Are we doing away with weighing in with you each week.?? Fill me in.

carrie

Hi Carrie
THis is it, the other board went down and all data was lost..

We can still post our weigh ins, but I do believe Aimee is nixxing the progress chart...
we still can stay accountable by posting what we did for the week.
Sorry I didn't post today's WI...

I'll still keep records on my end, in case Aimee
finds the time to keep it going..

Ok...I kind of liked this board format anyway. Too bad though it went down after all her hard work getting it going.

I didnt mean to not post my WI results. I weighed in last thursday instead of tuesday and I was up 1.6 lbs. =(