Author
Comment
WWWeighin today Mon 12/24

Going today is

Maajida
Beth

Good luck and WW is open till 1 today

Re: WWWeighin today Mon 12/24

I am up 5 lbs this morning. My grandfather passed away last week. I didn't make a lot of bad food choices, I just think my portions were too big. Plus, I lived on pop and I hadn't been drinking pop at all. And with no exercise-it's a bad combo!!
I am glad to be back at my own home, with my own food, and my own little family!
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Weigh-in: down 2 from 170.5 to 168.5 as of this morning. This is a challenging though joyous time of year. It seems that whatever is already going on, the emotions are intensified during the holidays. CSM, so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandfather. I too have suffered the recent loss of a beloved family member, and I think we really have to be kind to ourselves during such times...I well know the glad feelings of being back at home after such a trying time. I am hoping that I continue to do well in seeking balance in my eating between eating for pleasure and eating for health / wt. loss. Happy Holidays everyone, Maajida

CSM- so sorry to read of your Grandfather's death. Be kind to yourself. If you make good food choices the weight will come off easily.
Maajida- congratulations on your weight loss