Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability for Week of 12-24-07

Just reporting for this week:

Sunday was a rest day.

Did the treadmill for 50 minutes this morning.

Uki

Re: Exercise Accountability for Week of 12-24-07

Oh I like this thread. Uki, keep up the good work. I have had a bad cold and with the holidays and family here, I've taken a bit of a break from my usual workout schedule. I did spin class last Tues, wt training Wed., Thursday worked with new trainer, Fri took off, Saturday my own cardio and wts, Sun. off, and this week will do wt training this morning, Tues off, Wed. cardio and wt training with trainer, Thurs. the same, Friday off, Sat. Step class, and Sunday Spin class. Take care, maajida

Slightly under the weather with "tummy problems" today so won't be going to the gym. Will get back first thing Wed. Merry Christmas
Uki, thanks for starting this week's thread

Way to go on the workouts, Maajida!! You go girl!

Patty, I am so sorry to hear you are under the weather. Here's hoping you feel better by tomorrow. There is not much worse than being sick on Chrsitmas.

Hugs to both of you!

Uki

I actually worked out on Christmas!

50 wicked minutes on the treadmill at the steepest incline, going 4 mph! I can feel some soreness in my legs today. It feels good!

Uki

Uki, way to go for a Christmas workout.
Back to the Y today. Did the weight lifting circuit and the 45 minutes of water aerobics.

Done with the treadmill for today. 50 minutes on the steepest incline at 4 mph.

back from the pool. 70 minutes of pretty intense aerobics. I'm whipped.

Off to the gym. Today is weight lifting and 45 minutes aerobics in the pool. Then work at home starting to sort and store things in my sewing room so I can get back to quilting.