Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Christmas Day 12/25

Well I need to admit I didn't do too well last nite, I was careful with the food, but...
my girlfriends mother who is italian baked the best
pastries, almost like ruggala, and needless to say I had more than 1...
I actually woke up during the nite nauceus, it goes to show me how my body is so not used to sugar, and flour...

TOday I'm going to eat litely and drink plenty of water to get my system back on track,,

ITs been almost 15 mo I'm on WW and what 1 day off
program will do, another lesson learned its not worth it...

so today I"M on for another 24...

Re: OP Christmas Day 12/25

Merry Xmas Tobe and everyone. It seems funny to come post here on Xmas day...but I think I need to 'be' here even if I won't be OP all day....I am purposely going Off Program for Xmas dinner, but intend to be OP immediately before and after. Will be OP the rest of the year with a few planned splurges for special events...I really struggle to find balance so that I don't end up feeling too deprived...hugs everyone, Maaj

Merry Christmas everyone. I will be going to friend's for dinner today. Plan to eat small portions and avoid the sweets. I made the pies and made stewed apples so I can have the taste of apple pie without the crust. Got fat free Redi Whip to put on it for a treat. Tried a new breakfast today. 1/2 cup Fiber 1 cereal and 1/2 cup milk heated in the micro Points-1 (the cereal is 0 points for 1/2 cup). It wasn't bad and was very filling. With some yogurt I've only had 2 points before a big dinner.

Merry Christmas all!!

I am on OP, accounted for the food that i knew i wanted to eat, so i did an OP slurge. I feel if i go off program just for food, i have not learned anything about controlling myself around food, food does not control me.

I ate cookies, cakes, fudge, Spinach dip, crackers, shrimp salad, but i didnt go overboad. I stayed OP and accounted for all i ate. Last night was the first time in a longggggggggggg time i had to unbutton my pants. I was stuffed.

I know the feeling Tobe. I been waking up feeling so bloated and i think its my body telling me STOP!!! No more sugar, no more fudge!!!No more cookies, no more sweets.PERIOD.

i did promise Michael no fudge today, however i did not promise to eat those peanut butter balls

Merry Christmas. I felt so big after eating oderves for dinner with wine it made me think I dont like feeling like that anymore. My stomach swelled up ..lol.. and if I did that for a few days I will be up a pant size.
I went for my walk today and tommorow I'm journaling and counting to get back on track. I like the size I am and want to stay that way.
Kids are very happy with their presents and I got some nice things. I want to wait for the big sales to get some clothes.

I am so glad to be able to come check in here...icky!!! That's how I feel re my planned Xmas mid-day dinner splurge. I think it just turned into an excuse to binge and revisit my old destructive eating habits...I honestly do not know...I have no experience with what 'normal eaters' do at special holiday meals...I know it is normal for normal eaters to overeat occasionally, especially at special holiday meals, and to look forward to doing so, but for someone with an eating disorder, it is hard to know what is normal. I just know that my planned splurge, even though I was totally OP immediately before and after, just reminded me that this is NOT how I'd want to eat all the time or really any of the time...it made me miss how much better I feel whan I am eating OP...it's going to be good to be OP more consistently and not to wait to restart my efforts on January first like I would have done in the past. Happy Holiday Season to all and like an old mug I have says: " Merry Fitness And A Happy New You"...love, Maaj

Another better late than never post. LOL I was totally OP today too. I did have a planned splurge on Christmas Eve, and like all the rest of you, it was nice was I was eating it, but I sure regretted it afterwards. Too much sugar and too many carbs. Blech. Like Maaj, I was OP before and after, but I am just not used to eating like that and it feels icky.

On the plus side, I stayed totally OP on Christmas without batting an eye. That sure felt better!

Uki

OMG! It is so nice to come here and read these posts where I can see so many feel the same as me, although I think I feel even worse. I tried mental rehearsing all of last week and then it just flew out the window. I had 6 LARGE meal gatherings in the matter of 5 days, yes that means 2 were in one day! Oh I feel like such a pig and because of it I am now hungry all of the time. I ate so much that it stretched my stomach out. So for the last 3 days I've been trying to ween myself back down to normal portions again. I think I may actually be successful at it today. I gained more weight than I care to admit this last week but the important thing is that I am not giving up. I know what I did wrong and plan to never do it again. Yes, I'm sure I'll splurge but next time I will get my workouts in and I won't over indulge over and over gain! I just didn't have time to workout, but next time I will make time!
I am back OP and wanting so badly to get to goal. My birthday is in March so what I want my present to myself to be is to get to goal. I've been at this way too long now. It's time to attain and keep that goal.
Tammy