Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP today Dec 26th

Thank God yesterday is over!!!!!!

I was totally OP 100% after Xmas Eve and injesting a lot of sugar. it was so not worth it, the after
feeling of being bogged down...

This morning my first stop is the scale and staying for a meeting..
Then I'm off to Trader Joes for a shopping spree, my main purpose is to go for Glucomine for Maggie, they carry some good dog products there...

Then a treat to Starbucks,and lunch at Pannera with a good friend of mine...

I'm in for another 24.

Re: OP today Dec 26th

Christmas Eve was my only splurge, and like Tobe, I am glad it is done. It seems fun while you are eating, but they way you feel after eating too many rich foods, just isn't worth it. I stayed OP yesterday with no problem and even earned AP's on the treadmill. That sure made me feel better too.

I am 100% OP today as well. No problem. I think it is no big deal anymore, usually. Christmas Eve was a little tricky because there were special foods there that I really only do get once a year, and I didn't want to miss them. Normally, even if there are desserts and such at a gathering - if I know they are things I can have anytime, it doesn't tempt me so much. I love cake, but I can have it anytime, so what's the big deal?? But there are certain cookies that I only get at Christmas, so I don't want to miss them. Does that make sense?

Have a good one!
Uki

OP for today. Yesterday was a great day. Had dinner with friends and only ate good for me foods. Lots of veggies and only a spoonful of the starchy stuff. Instead of pie I had made unsweetened stewed apples and with a little fat free Redi Whip that was my dessert. Today I'm down another pound. I have great hopes that when I WI tomorrow I will be at 40 # lost since April.

Op today and counting and journaling.