Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
news from me to all of you...

I wanted to let everyone know that we recently found out that we're expecting baby # 2 !!

Nina's (who's 2 yrs old) will be a BIG sister .

I'm about 7 weeks along..and my due date is Aug 17th.

I would love of all of you to keep us in your healthy thoughts .

hope everyone has a Happy New Year's!!

Re: news from me to all of you...

Congratulations Linda what terrific news..

I hope you keep coming around and stay with us
throughout your pregnancy,,

Again how wonderful....

Congrats, Linda! That is wonderful news! Now, don't do what I did when pregnant, which was eat and become a couch potato. Not good for you or the baby and if I had it to do over I'd watch what I ate and exercise everyday. Just don't over do it with the exercise.
Congrats again!
Tammy

Congrats!!!

Oh Linda!! I am so excited for you! Congratlulations!!! I remember when I found out we were expecting each of ours. What a wonderful surprise. Children are such a blessing and they enrich our lives and teach us so much about ourselves and what is truly important in life. I will lift you and that little babe up in prayer, and ask God to watch over you during this time.

Hugs,
Uki

A big congratulations. I have two girls two years apart now eight and ten.

thank you all so very much!!

i still want to part of this board

i'm here for all of you, just like i know you're all here for me

i'm definitely NOT planning on gaining 40 lbs like i did w/Nina (who's now 2). Good thing is that i lost 30 of those 40 lbs! LOL

I know I've already said it via myspace but I'll say it again. Congratulations!!!

I hope you still continue to be a member of this board. We'd sure miss having you around!