b yogart with 1 scoop protein powder fiber 1 cereal
banana

l boca on lite eng muffin
apple w/ P/B

d grilled shrimp
1 cup br rice with veggies

Re: OP today mon dec 31st

that was a big goof up.

I just discovered Whey Protein powder to use during the day, its a great metabolism boost to burn fat.
its not bad, I' used it in water yesterday but today I'll try it in yogart.
Choc protein powder in WW ameratto cheescake yogart, should be quite interesting as a combination..

I'm in for another 24 I'm in tonite, too many
amatueurs out there on the roads..

Happy New 2008 to everyone,

My resolution is to stay OP and hit WW weekly. for the next 52 weeks, just as I did last year.

Good morning!

Tobe, I tried the whey protein powder sometime back and didn't see any difference. It was also like 2 points for the scoop. What type are you using and keep us posted as to whether you find it helpful. Maybe I should try again since I am on maintenance now????

Anyway, I am OP again too. We aren't going anywhere. The kids all have friends coming over and 2 are sleeping over, so things will be crazy enough around here without going out! LOL

Have a good one!
Uki

I'm finding the protein powder giving me the feeling of feeling full. I had my first dose yesterday mixed in water and in the blender with ice cubes, I wasn't hungry at dinner time, but I did eat to use up my points.

I just had a scoop in yogart with fiber 1, I'll keep you posted, as I just learned we women need that extra protein during the day,.
A friend of mine from Canada on another site swears by it.. its also good with P/B to make a smoothie.

yes its 2 points per scoop... its alot but if its going to burn fat, what the heck then its worth it.

So glad i am on OP today.

This is one year i won't say, tomorrow i will start!!!

Michael told me He thought of me when He seen the WW commercial on tv..... Diets dont work, Weight Watchers does!

Be safe everyone.

OP today. Have steak and shrimp for dinner. That's about as exciting as our New Year's eve celebrating gets. My goal of losing 40 pounds by the new year has been accomplished. Even though I don't weigh in officially until Thurs. I weighed at the gym today (their scale is right on with the one at WW) and I'm right at 40 pounds. That's about 1 1/2 pounds per week for the last 9 months- I'll take that. Still have about 80 # to lose but will keep at it in 2008.

Going out tonite to Maggianos with Dh kids parents and another family with two girls. I wont be eating crazy but I will be splurging and tommorow I'm making my soup and going to be op.
I love ww you can eat and still maintain and if the scales go up you cut back.
Happy New year guys.

OP * OP* OP* Happy New Year From Maajida

Re: Re: OP today mon dec 31st

Lorraine i love what you said," ilove ww you can eat and still maintain and if the scales go up you cut back."

That is so important, so many give up when they gain, or keep eating and gain it all back...i read that it is harder to resist something that you want to eat than it is to lose the weight that you gained from eating it. ( ie@ Christmas cookies, goodies)