Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DUH

Why did i think it was NECESSARY to buy those 100 calorie packs at SWM the other day when i went shopping.
Considering i HAD, cookies.fudge,ice cream and cake here at the house. Plus i perfer to bake homemade "snacks"...

Not only did i buy 100 calorie packs in the Cheeze-it, then the Fudge Shoppe, "grasshopper" ( mint chocolate) and the Fudge Stripes. i bought the HOstess 100 calorie pack in the cupcakes.AND i bought popcorn ( Kettle and butter) single serve. Then i ate one of each the other night. Saturday i did a "no-sweet" day and didnt touch anything that had SUGAR in it.But that was Saturday......

BTW, i did NOT eat the Cheeze-it's, IF they were covered in chocolate i may* have.
* correction i WOULD have, who am i kidding*

Just like the Lay's commercial, "i bet You can't eat just one"........

i eat more than one bag!!!

Lesson Learned. DO NOT buy that crap.

Re: DUH

Today is another day. I've had times like that too when I could eat everything not nailed down. Forget it and climb back on the wagon. Happy New Year

Re: DUH

They all sound SO good!

I've been having last supper syndrome...I feel like I need to eat everything in site! I was up 1.6 last week and I'm scared of what this week's WI will bring. I'm sure it won't be good news. However, I will continue on my journey..I want to lose a good 50-75 lbs. in this next year.