Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Thursday January 3rd

Good morning and welcome to another wonderful day to be OP!

Yesterday went well for me. I had an OP breakfast, and then had a nice treat meal at Wendy's - a JR. Bacon Cheeseburger with no mayo and a small fries. DS didn't finish his fries, and I didn't either! My meal was enough for me and into the trash went his fries. Woo Hoo!! Then I had a low points dinner of open face pizza on lite wheat bread with FF cheese and mushrooms. It is all about balance. I know if I have a higher points meal like what I ate at Wendy's, I need to balance it the rest of the day.

OP today for sure. The treadmill is staring at me and I will get that out of the way as soon as I get DS #1 off to school.

Have a good one!
Uki

Re: OP - Thursday January 3rd

I really see a difference already in using
the protein powder during the day, more energy, and less hungry.. its also showing on the scale, its doing what it says it would do, burn fat... and boost up the metabolism...

its about 18 degrees here today, its a good one to do bedding, wash that is, Maggies side is starting to look furry lol time for a bath...

today i plan a great program day..

Op today and its my 1st day that I'm serious and no extras. I got into the nuts last nite and a granola thing from Costco that was delicous. For me I have to say no because once I taste it I've got a problem.
We have so many temptations left in the house but they will have to wait till I lose a few more 1bs.
I think I did pretty well to be only 4 1bs up and in a good mood to be back op. I feel better with healthy food.

OP, count me in on this blustery day.

I agree with You Lorraine, but is it not nice to KNOW that WE have control and can make a decision to NOT bring that stuff into the house.

Same with me and the cookies from the holidays. I cant keep them in my house. I can make them, after i eat what i SHOULD eat, the rest need to go somewhere/anywhere.

I still wonder why i felt the need to buy those 100 calorie packs. I have not touched them since i wrote about them here, seems if i "accounted" for them, it was easier for me to resist them.

well, I guess honesty is the best policy and I have not been OP today at all...totally fell apart after early em. very tough workout and with dh gone on business, spent the day letting old destructive eating habits get the best of me. I am so dissappointed in myself, but I know i will pick myself up, dust myself off, and start all over again. maaj

Good attitude Maaj...

Third day for me back OP.
Had a good long walk in the beautiful sunshine.