Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Friday January 4th

Today I am OP as usual. LOL I had my menu all planned out yesterday, and then DH asked for meatloaf for dinner. I made WW meatloaf muffins, so it was still OP, but just not what I planned. Oh Well! I am so much better about that now - since I am familiar with WW, I can switch things around like that and still stay OP.

DH goes in for blood work this morning. I finally got him to go to the doctor for his blood pressure. It has been high for literally 12 years and he was in denial. Finally, he agreed to go, and I jumped on it. Sure enough, his blood pressure was 154/108!! Can you believe it?? He admitted that was high. She put him on blood pressure medicine and ordered other tests and he is actually following through. He had an EKG and an echocardiogram done that day and has bloodwork today and an eye exam next Friday. Then he follows back up with her in 1 1/2 weeks. We will see how the medicine is working too. I am so relieved. I knew he needed all this, but I couldn't force him to go see the doctor...

Have a good one!
Uki

Re: OP - Friday January 4th

I'm in for another 24

one day at a time.

this is my 300th, one day at time on OP.

Count me in. OP

OP today after yesterday's disaster - gee ww's meatloaf muffins...that sounds good..do you have the recipe? maaj

No problem, Maaj!

Here is the recipe:

1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
1 box stove top stuffing
1 cup water
1 egg or 1/4 cup egg beaters

Mix together and bake put into 12 muffin cups sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. I threw in some worshestershire sauce and some garlic powder for extra taste, but you could season them any way you choose. Enjoy!

Uki

Op and busy working today.