Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Sun 1/6

I'm in for another day.
Last nite I had dinner prepared and my phone rang it was a friend I haven't talked to in quite some time, well that call lasted for about 3 hrs, and guess what
no dinner, but thats ok, I had plenty of points during the day...
that protein drink I make sure keeps me full for many hours, so I got in all my nutrients for the day

I'll stay OP again today

Re: OP Sun 1/6

OP again today, me too. Tobe, you and the others always sound so consistently focused and determined. Do you have times of struggle to stay OP and how do you get through them? Have a great day, everyone. Maajida

Maaj
In tbe beginning of my journey this time I did struggle in the beginning, it was just a matter of
getting focused and getting used to good foods.
there were days I thought, I can't do this, but my determination and mind set of one meal at a time got me through the tough days,

Its now 15 full months I'm doing this, and I don't have any more struggles, i'm still taking it one meal at a time and just staying in today..
not looking back on yesterday, and not looking into tomorrow...

Maybe try to get that mind set... write it down, and put it on your fridge, one meal at a time just for today.....

journelling has been the key to my success along with my weekly meeting... thats a must for me.

Op today.

Re: Re: OP Sun 1/6

another OP day/night

I've been OP since Tuesday, I just haven't had a chance to get over here and post until today. Hope all is well with everyone. :)