Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability for Week of 1-7-08

The purpose of this thread is for folks to have a place to post their plans for exercise as well as what they have actually done each day, in order to hold themselves accountable for earning those AP's!

So post your plans, post what you did, or post both...

The weather is gorgeous, so today I will walk outside and maybe take a bike ride later too.

Uki

Re: Exercise Accountability for Week of 1-7-08

Back from the gym. Weight lifting circuit and 60 min water aerobics. Yesterday I drug out our NordicTrack ski machine and used it for 10 minutes. That is a good workout. In a 50 degree basement I worked up a sweat in about 3 minutes. Hope to use it when I can't get to the gym.

Took a good 3 mile walk OUTSIDE today!! Yay!

Uki

The weather here was 50 today. So instead of walking inside to a DVD....
The dog and i went on a nice walk outside. Tomorrow it's suppose to be 60ish.. Think we will do the same thing!!!

this week's exercise will include some spin classes, a step class, and some workouts with a trainer re interval and wt. resistance training. Exercising regularly is such an important part of being OP for me. Hugs, maajida

Took another great 3 miles walk outside today!

Uki

It was too cold and windy to walk outside, so I did 50 minutes on the treadmill on the EVIL incline.

Uki

70 minutes in the pool. Was really windy here today too.

Did my 40 mins walk this morning even though I had to be at work at 9am and do hair till 5pm on my feet all day..no excuses anymore. I feel better afterwards.

Lorraine, glad you could join us. Went to the gym and did weight lifting circuit and 60 minutes water aerobics. It was easier today after going to WW first and losing 4 pounds. Guess exercise really does pay off

Racked up another 50 minutes on the treadmill. Blech! LOL

Uki

Shook it up a little - still did the "dreadmill" (who started that? That is too funny!) but didn't do the incline but speeded the mph up! Just something different.

Uki

Uki- doing something different is supposed to be good for you.
Don't think I'll go to the gym today. some medical things going on plus I need to do some major house cleaning.(I have to drive 30 min each way to go to the gym so it takes a chunk out of my day). May go donstairs and do the Nordictrack this afternoon if I feel better.

50 minutes on the dreadmill on the steepest incline.

Uki

Off to the gym to get my strength training in - went to spin class 3x this week and also used the treadmill (hate it) 2 x just to get it done. I think tomorrow will be a day of well earned rest!

Marilyn

I managed to walk my treadmill 5 times this week! Tonight I did 45 min. and burned off 350 calories.

Onward and downward ladies!!