Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New to the Site

Hello everyone,

I'm going back to the Weight Watcher program. I have been like 4 times but I'm really determined now. I feel miserable. I think this website will encourage me. My first meeting is today at 5pm

Linda

Re: New to the Site

Welcome Linda

Come join us in the Daily OP Thread and make yourself accountable each morning...

its a great way to get your On Program day started.

Good luck at WW.. The majority of us here go weekly...

Welcome! i hope you find this site helpful. There are several "daily" threads that may help - the OP thread that Tobe mentioned, the daily menu thread, and the various exercise accountability thread. Many of us post on all of them each day. Good luck to you!

Uki

Welcome Linda, I too had been to WW and every other weight loss program many times. Lost 1000s of pounds and they always came back with some friends. This time seems to be sticking. Started in April and have lost 40# and pretty much have stayed on program all that time. I know you can do it also.

What is the daily OP Thread and how do I go there?

Linda

Linda,
It is the thread entitled "OP - today January 9th." Just click on the thread (there is a new one everyday) and you can read the posts from each of us. If you want to add a post, just click on "reply," and post away.

HTH,
Uki

Hi Linda - good luck tonight at your meeting. The biggest step is making the decision to walk thru the door at the WW center - so you are on the right track.

If you have questions about program this is a great site to get some help.

Marilyn

Welcome.
I joined for the last time last Feb and lost 52 1bs and am maintening for the last few months. I've been at this site everyday since nealy the beginning of my journey and for me it helps to share your up and downs with friends.

Welcome!! This is a great place to be and a great group of ladies to chat with. I found this board last year, lurked for awhile, disappeared for a couple months to get some classes done, and have started reading the board again faithfully everyday. Feel free to jump in and lend your support!

Thanks to everyone for being so supportive. I weighed in this afternoon and I was really disappointed that I had gained that much since last year. Thanks again. I will really need friends like you all to talk to. I have LOTS of weight to lose.