Author
Comment
OP Sat 1/12

Today is grooming day for Maggie and Tues for Jeni

I'm off to Pannera for lunch and then some trader Joe
shopping.

The last time I was there I found the best
chicken fully cooked pieces done in a marvelous
sauce 3 pts per serving for a 3 oz cutlet...
I just hope they have more in stock today, as I plan on getting a few bags to freeze, as I don't get there
too ofter its a 45 mile drive for me from point A
to point B...

Last stop is starbucks for a lite mocha Frappacino, don't have one here either... the shore has nothing but beaches, so we have to travel to get non sandy thing... lol...

I'm op today and I'm in for another 24 of good food.

Re: OP Sat 1/12

I'm in for another 24 hours too! We wound up eating out for Mexican last night - a last minute decision by DH. I love that this no longer freaks me out. I ordered a delicious grilled shrimp, veggie filled quesadilla with less cheese and cooked without oil. I had a great dinner and didn't need any extra points! Yay me!

Uki

9 months 4 weeks 2 days of being OP and loving it.

wow, Akus, what a record! Me too, re OP today, maaj

Akus--I say "go for it"....you earned those jeans!! You deserve a splurge after all that hard work. I promised myself a manicure/pedicure when I got 50 lbs. off and I still haven't rewarded myself (I'm now down 65). I really should. So, now when I hit 75 lb. mark....LOOK OUT!!! You can bet it's going to be super self indulgent!!! Hmm....Coach purse?? Purses are my weakness!

Ok, the above message got on the wrong thread--that was supposed to go on the Reward thread that Akus started. Oops!

Op and went to Chillis and had 2 margaritas. Feel good about my food choices today.