Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Mon 1/14

Got my head adjusted and I'll be OP today.
I got on the scale it said UP 3 lbs. then I adjusted it, and it went back to my goal weight..

but tomorrow will tell the real story, although I didn't stray off program..

I need to boost my metabolism and I plan on going to the gym this morning, thats one area I did slack off in... but... I went out 3 days in a row last week and walked the dog for several miles each time...

I know what I need to do, so today starts a new week, and I have to keep my thinking positive....

so with that I'll be in and on program today

Re: OP Mon 1/14

Op today for sure. I had a small unplanned splurge yesterday and it didn't derail me or even mess up my points for the week, but it made me feel yucky and won't happen today. It didn't even mess with my weight - still under goal, but I don't want to fall into old habits. So, Op and exercising today!

Can someone tell me more about Amy's Texas burgers? I have been buying the Boca ones, but from the sound of it these are bigger and better?

Thanks!
Uki

OP today me too..one hour one day at a time despite times of struggle. maaj

OP today,
Tobe i still do not like exercising, and been doing it since March, but i know if i dont do it at least 5-6 times a week, what will happen. If i stop the AP's then i will stop the OP. I did not want to exercise last night, i worked 11:30-8, picked up some groceries, came home and ate something light. I knew i had not exercised the day before, i also worked 12:30-9, came home,ate and watched a movie i rented. I do not like to go 2 days in a row without doing something.

Uki, the Amy's Burgers are huge, the texture is a little different than the Boca Burgers and they also are more $$ and You only get 4 in a box. The texture is different i think because they are vegan. Boca may have some dairy products in them and are not considered vegan.

Thanks for the head's up on Amy's burgers, Akus. I will scope them out the next time I am out.

Uki

Op today..ate 2 candy bars yesterday and today I'm going to eat lower in points to balance it out. They were fund raising candy and I enjoyed them.