Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Starbucks

Hey all. Someone gave me a gift card to Starbucks. I know some of you all like to go there--what do you guys get, what size, and how many points are we talkin?? I'm afraid I'll get overwhelmed when I walk in and end up totally blowing points on a drink!!

Re: Starbucks

I dont drink the stuff, i think Tobe visits Starbucks once in a while.

Dont they have the info on the website?

Yeah, I'm looking at it. I came across an orange Frap., but I'm not even sure if it is still available. It might have just been around for the summer.

Hi Carrie

When I saw STarbucks I got soooo excited!!! thats my love..

ok this is what I get for 2 pts

Lite Mocha Frappacino Grande Size (thats M)

its in the Food companion book at the WW centers. thats how I know the point value...

Make sure you say LITE and some will put whip cream on it which they're not supposed to do. so make sure you say NO whipped cream..

Enjoy...... have one for me!!!!!!

Carrie-
I am also a Starbuck's lover. I usually get a non-fat grande latte hot or iced in the summertime. You can also add sugar free syrup to this to make it a flavored latte for no additional points. A grande is the medium size and without whipcream it is 2 pts and counts as 1 milk serving.

I believe they have now created a name for these lattes - the skinny latte - so you don't have to say non-fat/sugarfree to order. They have sf syrups in hazelnut, caramel, mocha, and vanilla I think.

Enjoy.
Marilyn

i cant stand starbucks, (we own a local coffee drive thru thats a million times better!) but i found this online when trying to write all the points values for my own use at my store!

http://www.dwlz.com/Restaurants/starbucks.html

this will give you everything they have on the menu and points values. yikes!!!! our store is called crazy dog coffee co. and we carry 10 sf flavors, and ALL drinks are made ff. (i only carry ff. and soy) ha! hope this helps you guys.

Thanks for the starbuck info, I saved the site.

I was going to head into a starbucks today to get myself a lite mocha frappacino, but thought twice about it, I'll be doing it tomorrow, so two days in a row would be doing it excessivly, that was an old habit, today its about change..

once a week is a treat...

Today is my Starbucks treat day

one vente lite mocha frappacino yayyyyy...

Tobe,

You get the same thing that I do! I always get the tall though (small) 'cause I thought that the tall was 2 pts and the venti was 3? I am going to recheck my dining out guide 'cause if the venti is 2 then I've been cheating myself! LOL! Now I am pretty sure that the coffee frap is 2 for the venti and I have ordered that with the SF mocha syrup and that tastes then just like the mocha frap. I ordered that the other day so that I could get the venti for 2. Hmmm... guess I am off to check my points! LOL

Opps Tammy
The grande is 2 pts

the vente is 4 1.2 but I give it 5..
I don't have it too often, maybe once a week
or 1 every few weeks..
Theres not starbucks here at the beach, so I have
to travel out of the are if I want one...

which I do from time to time...