Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP today Sun 1/20

I'm in for another 24..

The last few nites its been no nibbeling, because I decided to stay on track 100% and I'm making sure I'm using all my daily points not leaving any left over, thats whats been staggering the # on the scale.

I'm finding after dinner a WW dessert is plenty, I've been again using smart ones Choc Mousse.

The ice cream treats aren't cutting it any more.

need that variety, to keep me from getting bored.

Re: OP today Sun 1/20

I'm in!

Uki

I am in too...so glad to come here and committ to this on a daily basis. Maaj

In of course.

Feeling comfortable maintaining the goal i set for Weight Watchers ( 160) and slowly getting to my own goal of 155. I decided that 155-157 is ok with me. As long as i stay 2-3 pounds below the 160 and continue to do my AP's it's all good. I will never see the same number on the scale week to week nor do i expect to see the same day to day.That fluctuation is better than the 227.4 of not caring.

I can handle the +/- 2 pounds, either way.

I'm op today too. I need the commitment to maintain and be accountable for than ever. Today is a good day and I have good food choices in the house.

My scale fluctuates 5 pounds from one day to another without any change in eating or exercising routines. One day it could say 122.5 and the next day be down to 118.6. I get weighed at the same time everyday and in my night clothes. Go figure. I am happy with that. It hasn't gone below 118 or has it gone above 123. 123 is 7 pounds below goal for me.

My scale also doesn't stay the same day to day.
it fluctuates from 142 to 144.5

my leader also said it wouldn't be the same week to week let alone day to day.

I'm also satisfied with the ups and downs, as long as I'm maintaining that 5 or less under goal...

so we're the maintenance crowd.. good on us..