Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who is a goal or close to it ?

Just curious. We should have a before and after with pictures section.

Re: Who is a goal or close to it ?

Lorraine
the old pix are still on the other site, Aimee never got a chance with her job and all to move it back here on the homepage..

I think most everyone that started here a year or so ago are at goal or a few ounces away from it..

I know this site really did it for me this time around, and being on Maintenance now for 10 months has really kept me in check, in other words not throwing in the towel and saying to myself, your at goal, and below it, so you don't need those weekly
Weigh ins and meetings..
and you don't need to weigh yourself daily, and you don't need Aimees site anymore... see I can talk myself right out of all the good stuff, and
sabotage my work of the last 16 months.

What a sick twisted mind I have sometimes.. I know what I have to do and where I belong daily...

I'll stick around for today..

I don't have any pictures, but I am well below goal. I made the WW goal and then set my own based upon where I used to be before I gained my weight. I am 15 pounds below my WW goal and holding steady.

Uki

ME....I'm 10 below.

2.2 below WW goal

2.6 to my personal goal

next weigh in will be my 6th and final WEEK of paying the weekly FEE!!!!*crosses my fingers*

I can remember joining this site nealy a year ago hoping I could do this..with everybody support I think its a big part of my sucess.
I hope we inspire others.

as someone who has about 35 pounds to go to get 'safely' within goal wt. range, you all are MOST DEFINITELY an inspiration to the rest of us. Sincerely, Maajida

I lost 65 lbs. in 2007, but still have about another 40/45 to get to where I need to be. I'm a really slow loser!! Plus, I've had to undergo testing recently (I haven't shared this yet)...I have numerous symptoms of having hypothyroid which can result in slower weight loss. I have to keep in mind though that the slower I lose it then I will be more likely to keep it off in the long run---I'm making good choices and big time changes along the way and I'm sticking with them.

I made my WW goal today!

Akus went below her goal today and she became a lifetime member...

3 cheers for Akus..... her hard work paid off..

great all the goalies...