Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question for Uki

Is it you that makes those pizza's on those Flatout wraps? If your baking them in oven--what setting and for how long? I have like 1-2 left and thought about making some pizza's tomorrow for me and hubby so I don't want to burn them.

Thanks!!!

Re: Question for Uki

Hi Carrie! Yup, I one of those folks who always makes the flat-out pizzas...

What I do is spray a cookie sheet with Pam, then put my flat out on it and add my toppings. I bake it at 400 degrees and only for about 5-7 minutes. I think my oven runs hot. That is long enough to melt the cheese and crisp up the flat out. Check the edges of the flat-out and pull it out of the oven if they start to look burnt.

Hope that helps! I love them with turkey pepperoni.

I hope you are having a better day today. Hang in there!

Hugs,
Uki

Thanks!! I have some green peppers, onion, and I bought some 2% cheese and some canadian bacon. I'm going to try this for lunch.

Yum!! Just made me and hubby one of these flatout pizza's and he loved it as much as I did. I think I have a new lunch time favorite.

I also make that on occasion and yes its good..

I always keep the Herb Flatouts in the fridge never run out..
by the way the herb is the lowest in calorie, 90 cals
9 grams fiber of course its just 1 point...

gotta read the nurtition label some flatouts are 2 pts

The regular lite flat outs are also only 90 calories/ 1 point. I prefer the plain ones so that I can add my own spices to whatever else I am adding to it. I am so glad you liked the pizza! That has been one of my favorites for awhile now.

Uki

I bought the Mini Flat Outs at costco the last time I was there..I didn't know they came in Mini size. I got the Harvest Wheat...70 calories...1 fat...3 fiber...I like the mini size for wraps for work...

Mini ones!?! I haven't seen those. Hmm....

I usually put the flatout in the oven by itself first (about 2-3 minutes) to crisp it up and then take it out and add my toppings. I like to use fat free mozzerella (if you give it a quick spray with Pam it melts really good) cause I can have 2 times as much cheese as 2%. Good with peppers, mushrooms, olives, onions even left over chicken.

Made myself hungry YUM
Marilyn