Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Books by Jodi Picoult?

Has anyone ever read any of her books? I just got my most recent issue of All You magazine and they had an ad for books she had written and they look good. I thought I would check to see if the library carried them, but wondered if anyone had read any of her books and which ones you might recommend?

Thanks!
Uki

Re: Books by Jodi Picoult?

Sorry never heard of her. Is she a Christian woman's writer?

No, she is not a Christian woman's writer, but her books are geared towards women. I found some at the library and requested 2 to start. I'll let you know how they go. Thanks!

Uki

I have read a few of her books - My Sister's Keeper was probably my favorite. You should be able to find several of her books at your library - she has a lot.

Happy Reading!

Marilyn

I have read many of her books. My favorite also is My Sister's Keeper. She always has a twist at the end of her stories.

I did get 2 of her books from the library this past week and read them both over the weekend! I couldn't put them down. LOL I read A perfect Match and Salem Falls. I have another one on hold and will look for A sister's Keeper too. I suspect that She will be one of those authors that I wind up reading everything she has written! :)