Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiber One Bars

There's a new flavor - Oats n Carmel. I was not impressed. In fact, after 2 bites, I threw it away and grabbed one of the Oats N. Chocolate (which are my favorites). I'll have to find someone to gives these away to. Normally I love anything Carmel related. :(

Anyone else tried these yet??

Re: Fiber One Bars

I stick strictly to the WW 2 pt bars.
my favorite is the Sweet and Salty and I haven't found anything in the store to compare to WW..

and when I feel chocolate I use the 1 pt dark choc
raspberry bars but frozen... trouble is they're so good I can't stop at one....

like who can eat 1 real potato chip?? not me, anymore.

I am not a fan of these either. The side effects are HORRIBLE!! My favorite snack bar is the South Beach Diet cereal bars. I like the cinnamon raisin and the peanut butter. They have 10 grams of protein and that really holds me.

Uki

I like the chocolate ones, but I swear those things are fart sticks.

Yep, side effects are
I bought one box months ago and one bar was enough for me.

I can eat 2 fiber one bars oatmeal and tons of fruit and veg with no problems. I do like the fiber one bars they are yummie.

I like the Fart Stick comment, gave me a laugh for the night!

Lorraine,

You must have an iron stomach! I wish I could eat them, but my family would disown me.

Uki

Most days they don't bother me....but I just in case, I wait until after work to have one....if you KWIM!!!!

I love the Oats and Choc. bars. Keep one in my purse all the time in case I get stuck somewhere without food. If you like peanut butter you must try the Peanut Butter Bliss bars from WW (get at meeting). They are expensive ($8 for 12 bars in NY) and they are tiny, but the flavor is great, even better frozen. They are a chocolate wrapped in PB.

we just got a sample one at the meeting a few weeks ago, they're 1 pt bars..

I prefer the dk choc raspberry frozen

Have you guys tried the Clif Z bars? I like the chocolate brownie ones - 2 pts and no junk (ie: corn syrup, etc) in them. I have to say I like the Fib 1 bars (only the oats and chocolate) but they don't always like me back. I find if I eat them with a big bottle of water I am okay - maybe it dissolves all the gas producing fiber

I didnt care for the caramel ones either.

Marilyn

I bought the caramel fiber one bars today at walmart. I expected to not like them since you all didn't. I do like them..they taste just like the cereal..

I liked them i just didnt LIKE what they did to me.

Hmmm. I love all of the fiber 1 bars, but I'll admit that they don't like me so I eat them but not when I'm going to be around people~!

It never occured to me that the Fiber One bars were really Fart sticks in disguise (that was hilarious...thanks for the laughs)!

Here I thought it was all the veggies.