Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Wednesday January 30th

Holy cow, Batman!! January is almost over... Well, the wind is unreal here. It is between 50 and 60mph. I hope me and the kids don't blow away waiting on the school bus. You know how skinny we all are on this board... I may just blow away.

Anyway, another good OP day for me today. How about the rest of you?

Uki

Re: OP- Wednesday January 30th

Its going to be windy here today also.. lots of it coming off the ocean...

I'm going to hit the gym this morning and get another 1/2 hr workout in.

I have to color my head this morning. infact right now..
so off I go and I will be OP today..

OP today, YAY! If any of you do early am. workouts, do you eat beforehand and how do you spread out your food intake throughout the day without going overboard?? Thanks, Maaj

I work out first thing in the morning and don't eat before hand. I just eat breakfast when I am done. As far as spreading out my points - I don't eat any differently when I exercise than when I don't. I exercise 6 days a week, so that is a typical day for me. I do eat my Ap's, and just let my hunger be my guide. I hope that makes sense.

Uki

Op today. Working and busy.

Isn't it great that we can all work the same program but do it differently..

I workout after I have breakfast, I'm not that fortunate to have machines in my house, I have to get in the car and drive about 10 miles to the gym..

I find working out in a gym is more exciting theres people to watch and people to talk to.
also, theres headphones on the machines with TV's going about 8 or them, and that makes the time go quick, your not realizing what your doing by watching the laps the machine is going around.

I have breakfast about 8 lunch about 2

a salad around 5 and I try to hold dinner off until 6.

its worked for me....

so thats my way!!!!

I'd like to hear more what others are doing...

I'm OP today.

OP today for me. Interesting about if you eat before or after exercise. I do both. Eat breakfast and then head for the gym. I'm usually there about 2 hours so when I get done it's time for at least a snack. I keep Fiber 1 bars in my bag. Sometimes (if I'm really organized) I pack a lunch to have in the car when I'm done.
We're having the winds in NY also. It's so windy that I don't want to drive the 20 miles to the gym, so guess I'll get my exercise cleaning the house.

We had a pretty good storm here in Idaho yesterday so SCHOOL'S OUT!!! Sounds like we're going sledding today!

I also eat before I workout because I head to the gym at 9am until about 10:30. I have a fruit for a snack if I'm hungry but for sure eat lunch by noon-thirty. Snack around 3 and then if I'm starving I'll eat air-popped popcorn or a salad while I cook dinner so I don't eat dinner twice!

OP day for me!