General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weigh in today Thurs 1/31

Lorraine
Pat

Re: Weigh in today Thurs 1/31

143 1bs..same as last week. 12 1bs under my ww goal and I want to try to lose maybe 1..to 4 more 1bs but I seem to find it hard to get lower than this. I went out for dinner 3 times and ate alot of non ww friendly foods so I know where I could improve.
I think core for me would be good and a eye opener to all the healthier food I could be choosing.
I'm a example of a person who lost eating real everyday food not diet food so I guess I'm a sucess.

I think we are all examples of eating real food and losing weight.
I am not sure what diet food is actually.
Once the "diet food" stops and real food takes over, then the pounds pile back on, as they say....

Diets dont work, Weight Watchers does!

Lorraine
The same thing is happening to me, I'm 5 under WW goal that they gave me...
I go from 145 to a little under, and a slight gain to a little over...

I would love to get down to 142 but for the past
10 or 11 mo on maintenance my body won't budge. I guess I'm not supposed to.

so I'll take what I weigh now, and just keep maintaining it.

I can only hope to someday be in the place that you ladies are. I still have about 80 pounds to lose. Today I gained 2. I seem to be in the mode of lose big (5 pounds last week) then gain some the next week. I'm going to step up my exercise and do some different things (instead of just water aerobics) to see if I can shake things up and get busy losing steadily.

Patty
I too was doing water aerobics for an hr about 3 times a week no scale movement down.

I then switched to the treadmill 4 times last week and lost 1.6. walking at 3 and doing just a mile and a half...

this week I beefed it up to 3.4 doing 2 miles.

we'll see what the scales says for me on the tues coming.