Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you

Thank you for having your website set up with the old WW plan - Winning Points. I have tried the new program but find myself eating all the flex points in one day! I always had great success with the Winning Points plan and wanted to say thank you for keeping the information of this plan available!

Re: Thank you

Welcome Denise
We're all on the new program (kickstart which just came out this past Jan) with the extra 35 points alloted to us to use during the week if we want to.. Sometimes I use a few and some weeks I don't touch them..

Some of the women are on core, but I believe most of us are flex..
Most of the time we're talking about eating our
AP (activity points) thats poiints we earn each day by exercising..
In the WW meeting they give you an Activity Point Finder which is what type of workout, you did, and what your weight is...

thats give you the amount of points each time you exercise whether its a machine at home or in the gym or just plain ol outside walking...

Re: Thank you

Hey Denise!

I follow the old Winning Points plan. I'm probably the only other one on here that does. It's what I know and have been used to...and it's worked for me. Have lost 68 lbs. since this time last year following this plan. It's kind of similiar to Flex, from what I've heard my sister explain (she followed Flex).