Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Sun Feb 3

I'm in for another day

I'm heading to a produce farm to stock up on fruits and veggies..

Re: OP Sun Feb 3

Op for another day. DH is not feeling well again, so I don't know what we are doing today. I swear we will never be well again. I am so SICK of being sick, I can hardly stand it.

Uki

me too OP for another day...day off from gym, visiting friends and my mom, and babysitting my 11 mo. old grandson, and a bit of Super Bowl watching with my dh...some chores and some rest today too. Uki hopoe everyone is feeling better soon, maaj

I'm OP 100% today!!!

OP today. Did 2 pts worth of exercise so I can have some snacks tonight during the game. Making a low point chili for dinner.

Had my oatmeal with bannana and eggbeater omlette. Tonite at the superbowl buffet all you can eat I hope I have restaint and they have healthy choices. I plan to eat alot of seafood. I'm only as good as my options.
I feel ok about the challenge because I know I can lose when I have to.
Got my spagetti squash for tommorows dinner.

10 months 3 weeks of OP, as of today :)

congrats on your 10 months..

As of today i hit a milestone myself
I'm on WW exactly 16 months.. never swayed off it once and in all this time I missed 1 weigh in I was away out of the state..

so it works because I worked it and so very well worth each and every day, worth every loss and every gain along my journey...

THe best is the last 11 months free weigh ins..