Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Monday February 4th

Happy Monday Ladies! Well, according to the kids, Monday is never happy, especially when they have had a good weekend.

DH seems some better today. Time will tell. I scoured the bathrooms and the kitchen yesterday and changed the sheets and towels in an effort to get rid of the sickness that has plagued this house. I don't know if it really makes much difference, but it made me feel like I was doing something.

That being said, here's to another OP day for me.

How about you?

Uki

Re: OP - Monday February 4th

I'm having a WW friend here for the weekend, so I just got finished swabbing down 1 bathroom, 1 to go.

I have a busy day oil change in my SUV and then hit the gym, then some food shopping, so what else is new?? I'm there daily.

Yesterday a freind of mine and I went to a place called Delicious Orchards..
I never saw such a wide range of fruits and vegetables as what this store had, sure beats a supermarket even the best of best.

Cherries were big, ripe and sweet, 4.99 a lb and worth every penny.
Artichokes hugs 3.00 each sure worth that too.

I had one last nite with fresh garlic chopped into the middle and in the leaves dabbed with a small amount of olive oil, salt pepper and steamed, the heart was huge.. that could have been a meal in itself..

I really went nuts shopping and stocked up with alot of good products, even down to a hot sweet mustard.

Then we hit a flea market and I bought a 1/2 gallon of sour pickles right out of the pickle barrel thats what we ate on the drive home... pickles!!!!!

ok nuff of that, I'm OP today 100%....

will be totally OP, though a bit discouraged with a 2 pound gain this week although was TOTALLY on track...maybe it was extra muscle wt. from the way I've increased my wt. resistance training?? Not sure, but I won't give up, Maaj

Here at home today (don't work Monday's!!) and OP 100%.

Maaj--if you're lifting weights, you're probably going to gain, but it's muscle so don't sweat that!! That will happen from time to time.

Op today.

I'm a little down today, can't go to the gym because my youngest has a cold so I have to entertain my 5 and 2 year olds while I try to get in my workout (not easy to do). Here's to trying though!!!! OP today!!

Day off work, but not a day off OP.

I am still in my pajamas and loving it........