General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weigh in today on 2/4

Maajida
Beth

Re: Weigh in today on 2/4

frustrated...was up 2 pounds...maybe muscle development from increased wt. resistance training?? Even did one day of a fruit fast suggested by a trainer, to cleanse toxins from the system, and ended up going up two pounds even though increased exercise and was totally OP all the previous week. But I just refuse to let that get me down...I just have to adjust my plan and do what I know works best for me instead of what someone else thinks is right. Have a good week all, maaj

sure thats a gain right there not eating, but eating fruit its loaded with natural sugar.
Keep exercising and stay on your program, and use you AP's..
When i exercise I also go up two lbs but my jeans are still loose. remembr Maaj its just a number, and in time it will even itself out..

I know I've been where you are.. I don't exercise the day b4 my WI...

Maaj,

Don't worry!! It is VERY common when you begin weight training for your muscles to retain excess water. Also, look at what you ate yesterday. Did anything contain a lot of sodium? I know I ate a can of Progresso 0 point soup last night (yeah, I know the whole can is 2 points - LOL) and this morning the scale was up, my rings felt tight, BUT my pants were looser than ever! Tobe is right - it is just a number. Yes, it is important to keep an eye on the scale, but the way your clothes fit, etc., is also just as important.

Just my 2 cents!

Uki

I am down a 1/2 pound. But I am too strength training so I know that the scale is going to fluctuate. It's the clothes fitting better that keeps me on track! CSM