Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Tuesday February 5th

Well, I think the family is finally on the mend. Knock on wood! (Uki thumps her head - LOL) Dh finally feels well as do I and the kids. Woo Hoo!

So that being said, here we go with another OP day as usual. Can you even imagine not being OP anymore??? I sure can't. It is so ingrained in me now...

Having a good one here in NE Ohio. How about you?

Uki

Re: OP- Tuesday February 5th

Glad to hear all is well in your house Uki

Imagine not being on program I can't, this is so part of my daily living now.. I've been on WW now for a solid 16 months, and it seems like I don't remember or care not to remember the old way...

My computer finally got a new memory installed yesterday, I was on with the dreaded Dell techy, and the part didn't get installed, so I spoke to a friend of mine and get this, her 16 yr old daughter came over, we again snapped off the cover to the hard drive, I became a pro in taking this apart, and in 2 seconds this 16 yr old snapped the memory right in..
Thank goodness for teenagers, so now this machine is running so fsst,I need faster fingers

My son could have done it, but unfortunately he lives 100 miles north of me... my choice, I left to be at the beach.. good thin living here on the ocean.

I'm heading to WW in a few, and with that I'll say I'm OP once again today..

I'm OP again today and for me I still have to focus and plan my meals for everyone. I work this afternoon from 5pm to 9pm. In 2 weeks I will be celebrating a whole year on ww and going to meeting.

OP today. Today is my quilt club meeting so will be sewing instead of thinking about food. Actually I don't think about food as much as I used to. Some days I have a hard time eating all my points. WW is still not "automatic" for me but it is getting inbedded in my brain.

Here this morning at work and OP!!

Home again with a sick baby but I'm OP and happy to be! Eating all my points again this week and hoping for a loss again.

Opday