Comment
Weigh in today Wed 2/6

Patty
Cheryl
Marilyn
Becky
Maureen

Re: Weigh in today Wed 2/6

I am down 1.2 lbs. this week for a total of 53.2 lbs. and 3.4 lbs. below my WW goal!

Good for you Becky..

Your struggle for the loss is over!!! now the fun begins to maintain....
Keep doing what you've been doing and you won't gain it back...

yayyyyyyyyy for you...

Stayed the same (again :D) - still 2 more to go to goal - keep on keeping at it. My leader told me to go out and use my 35 wpa - to shock my body - I'm thinking chocolate cake

Marilyn

Your leader is right, Marilyn! If you always eat the same number of points, your body becomes used to it and it is so efficient that it will get used to that amount and not burn more. If you shake it up by eating more points some days and less others, it never knows what is coming and your metabolism stays higher.

Uki

Tobe, Thanks for always giving that much needed pat on the back! Marilyn, You will make it! I was .8 away from goal the week before Christmas and then with going up a . here and a . point there, maintaining, etc., it took me until January 23rd to reach my WW goal. In the last 2 weeks I have lost 1.6 one week and 1.2 the next. I really think not stressing so much about getting to goal has helped me lose again. I still want to get down about another 10 lbs. but the stress doesn't seem so bad now. I want to get that off before I start maintenance and from what Tobe and others say that isn't easy. I want to be enough below my WW goal to have some flexibility. Try not to stress, you WILL make it!

8.7# below WW goal this week.

Great job guys.

So awesome everyone! I'm really impressed with everyone sticking to their goals. Thumbs up to all!

I'm up .3 this week....good job everyone who went to the scale today...

Hello all!

Tobe, I don't see my name listed but today is my weigh day. I am down 1.8 this week! I have almost all of the 7#'s off that I gained during Dec/Jan. yeah!!!

Congrats to everyone that lost.

Tammy
PS My computer crashed so I can't get on here to check the boards or post like I wanted to but as soon as I can get it fixed I will definitely be on here lots more. I had DH bring laptop home from the office tonight so that I could use it. I HATE being w/o my computer!

ok Tammy your back on the Wed WI list,

congrats on your loss... good going,