Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiber One Yogurt

I didn't know if this was a new find but I thought I'd share. I found (at Albertsons/Supervalu) Fiber One Yogurt by Yoplait. It has 5 grams of fiber, 80 calories and 0 fat. Only 1 point and it tastes SO MUCH better than the weight watchers yogurt (which I think tastes horrible).

Thought I'd share. BYE!

Re: Fiber One Yogurt

I haven't seen that one here in NJ yet, I do like infact love WW yogart 3 of my favorites are

ameretto cheesecake
boston cream pie
cheery cheesecake

I also found a new product, well new to me.
Pringles 1 pt ind wrapped pkgs I bought the pizza flavor and wow are they good..

Fig newtons also put out 2 pt pkg of tiny figgy newtons, they're good too, just some thing different.

Yogurt is one of those things I have had a hard time changing my taste for. I was used to the Red label Yoplait, non of the low fat or fat free stuff. Hard to sacrifice this one, ya know.

Thanks for the tips!!! Those snacks sound really good.

Fiber One has a new muffin mix. I found it at Sam's club..apple cinnamon, 3 pk for around $6.00. I made one today for breakfast and they are so good. Even hubby liked them and he really isn't into muffins. I used applesauce instead of the oil..I looked at walmart today for different flavors and I couldn't find them there yet. It is unusual that Sam's club has something before Walmart. I also found the caramel Fiber One bars at Sam's this week, too. I do like the caramel cereal as a dry snack and the bars are good, too. If you don't like the flavor of the cereal, you won't like the caramel bars..

I am so hooked on Activa, my eyes dont even see any other brand of yogurt,unless a good looking man walks past the Fiber One Yogurt and then of course my eyes will follow Him and BAM....Oh Look Fiber One Yogurt :P

I wish I liked yogurt--I just cannot stand the stuff. And I've tried various brands/flavors over the years. Blech!

Hilarious Akus! I love a good laugh during the day!