WI Tues 2/12

Tobe
Louanne
Akus
Jen
Angie

Re: WI Tues 2/12

me UP 1 lb

just a number I'm still holding 3 under goal.....

working tonight, going tomorrow.

"iced in", kids off school, i am off work. I thought the sun would come out to melt some of the ice, but.........so will try weighing in tomorrow

Well, that scale said i was up 3.8 .....could it be the evening weigh in...could it be the belt, the jeans, the layered look in the shirts i just had to wear????

Doesn't matter, it is what it is and i went to be accountable. Still under goal ( barely but under)

I did buy a bathing suit tonight, Oh my gawd it is so cute, i cant stand it, i wore it around the house!!!

Kim ok, thats what maintaining is all about. and yes its the clothes, remember when?? we all went with
the lightest outfits we could find, well keep weighing in, with your weigh in clothes..
and also its the end of the day...

I still go with the same pants every week just a different skimpy short sleeved shirt.
in the summer its great, just a bathing suit and a loose light coverup..

next week that 3+ should be totally off..

remember its maintenance and just a number...

I've had gains 2 weeks in a row..... and hopefully
the next week it will be off also... I'm still playing around with 2 lbs, but its still 3 under goal.
not that comfortable 5... (hard stuff)

Yeppers Tobe, thanks. Since it was a different weigh in place and i was going out shopping/to dinner after i did not want to wear my normal weigh in clothes. As i said, it is what it is, and that is.... just a number :)