General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Thurs 2/14

Lorraine
Pat

Re: WI Thurs 2/14

Up 1 1bs..now over 1bs to my comfort weight so the reigns are tightening. I ate chocolate last nite and cheese doodles so what do you exspect..lol. I plan to lose up to 4 1bs if its possible. I'm 11 1bs under my ww goal so I'm ok.

Way to go Lorraine that's awesome that you recognize where you stopping point needs to be.

down 0.5. It is so frustrating. I weighed at the Y yesterday on a balance scale and was down 2. Had a light supper last night and when I weighed in this morning I was only down .5 I'm so close to the 50 pound mark that I can almost taste it and that is what's causing the frustration. I know I will get there but I'm like a little kid "I want it NOW". Maybe I'm retaining fluid and will have a big loss next week. Regardless of what the scale says I will stay OP.

When i was about to hit goal i had .2 to go, and it took, no kidding 4 weeks to get that .2 off.

hang in there it'll come off... look at it this way you've had a nice loss last week 2 lbs...
thats alot for a week...

it didn't go on overnight and it won't come off that way either...

before you know it you'll hit goal and then the fun part begins, maintaining....